Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

White Fang: The Others

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:
White Fang:  The Others - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100White Fang:  The Others - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

White Fang:  The Others - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 am

"Thye don't trust me because of it. It's completely asinine. None of them even know me and even though I tried to help them." Scarlet said, turning her muzzle away from her mate.
Back to top Go down
http://darkenednights.forumandco.com
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
White Fang:  The Others - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100White Fang:  The Others - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:18 am

Kiba laid his ears back and nipped at her side, "That's their loss," he said quietly. "I trust you, and everyone in this pack loves you to death. We just happen to be enemies with them, it can't be helped."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:
White Fang:  The Others - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100White Fang:  The Others - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:21 am

Scarlet rubbed the side of her head against Kiba's. "Thanks Kiba." she murmured, licking his ear.
Back to top Go down
http://darkenednights.forumandco.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

White Fang: The Others
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8