Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Left_bar_bleue100/100( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Empty
PostSubject: ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] )   ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Whats up, guys??? Ok, here is what I found out at youth last week...

... ok, this guy's name is Coffey. Weird, right? Not so much! He can do wonders with a guitar, and his music rocks. My favorie of his is Umbrella, the regular, and the Christ version. ^^ Religious btw. x33 Ok, if you really don't want to watch the Christ one, I'm not makng you. But I highly suggest you try at least once; this guy is really good, and when else can you get great music and a cool way to be closer to God??

Last edited by Admin Methuselah on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayanime.forumotion.net
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

RP file
EXP Points:
( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Left_bar_bleue100/100( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] )   ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:13 pm

Back to top Go down
https://roleplayanime.forumotion.net
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
EXP Points:
( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Left_bar_bleue5/100( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] )   ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:47 pm

OMG I just showed this to my mom!! She was dancing to it!! XD
Back to top Go down
RitsukaOfLoveless
Anime RPer
RitsukaOfLoveless

RP file
EXP Points:
( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Left_bar_bleue10/100( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] )   ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Wow cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
EXP Points:
( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Left_bar_bleue5/100( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] )   ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:51 pm

-smiles-

It is cool.
Back to top Go down
vice

vice

RP file
EXP Points:
( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Left_bar_bleue100/10( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/10)

PostSubject: Re: ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] )   ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:26 am

I'v seen it i thought it was asum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] )   ( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] ) Empty

Back to top Go down

( [{ .:: ~God-Tube with Umbrella~ !! ::. }] )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Central :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: