Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silent Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:
Silent Darkness Left_bar_bleue10/100Silent Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Silent Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Silent Darkness   Silent Darkness EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Silent Darkness Trippy

My legs felt weird, being shown. They were paler then my face, which was an acheivement seeing as my face was paler then a piece of paper. I was sitting in the office of my shrink. My legs were partially covered by a really short retro mini skirt and I was showing off my slim shoulders in a black halter top with silver studding on the breast. On my feet were a pair of raggity sneakers that gave away the fact that I didn't usually dress like some slut. The secritary couldn't keep his eyes off my long, slim legs which were crossed in a way that made them look a mile long.

I started tracing the lines on the wall across from me. My eyes felt like they were on fire which matched the crimson colour of them. they changed with my mood and I was ticked off. The Shrink was thirty minutes late. What was she doing, getting laid? I had to see this chick three times a week and any other time she wasn't late but the one time I have something to do after this she is late. Coincidence? Most likely but she slways does something to ticked me off. I don't even know her name so I just call her 'her' or The Shrink. Fitting if I do say so myself.

"Where is she?" I asked John, the secritay.

"Most be still with a patient. You know how she starts talking." he said, still not looking away from my legs.

I stood up and ruffled my short, brown crew cut. "Tell her I was sick. I need to get out of here before I end up being even crazier then I am. Night." I said leaving the room in my usual punk way.

You shouldn't get so upset Violet. a voice in my head said.

"You want to calm me down?" I muttered harshly. Silence. "Didn't think so. Now tell me again why we are going o this stupid club. I don't like places like that."

You're the one that said you'd go. I wasn't the one who said yes. again the voice spoke.

"Yes my dear Erin, but you are the one that made me do it. If you hadn't put that stupid picture in my head of me as I was then I wouldn't have said yes. So technically it's your fault." I knew I was right and so did she.

I hate it when you throw logic at me. Because I get it twice. When you think it and when you say it. Erin mentally pouted.

I smiled and continued my way to the parking lot where I would make my way down to the Night Hunters, the club I was to be meeting some boy from my Chem class. I grew my fangs and let my mood calm down to my mischevious side. My eys changed to a paridoe colour and my strides were long and graceful.

Last edited by DarkPrincess on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkenednights.forumandco.com
RitsukaOfLoveless
Anime RPer
RitsukaOfLoveless

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:

Silent Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Darkness   Silent Darkness EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:23 am

Cool story! plua great pic!! lol xDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

RP file
EXP Points:
Silent Darkness Left_bar_bleue100/100Silent Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Silent Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Darkness   Silent Darkness EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:09 am

Yeah, awesome! *thinks* Sound like me on a good day, only without the slutty clothes~
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayanime.forumotion.net
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:

Silent Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Darkness   Silent Darkness EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Violet doesn't usually wear that. Usuakky she's wearing a pair of ripped up jeans and a raggety tee shirt.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://darkenednights.forumandco.com
RitsukaOfLoveless
Anime RPer
RitsukaOfLoveless

RP file
EXP Points:

Silent Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Darkness   Silent Darkness EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:13 pm

*laughs happily*

cool~
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
vice

vice

RP file
EXP Points:
Silent Darkness Left_bar_bleue100/10Silent Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/10)

Silent Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Darkness   Silent Darkness EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:48 pm

hehehehehe cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Darkness   Silent Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Central :: Stories-
Jump to: